ATI/AMD MOBILITY RADEON HD 6470M DRIVER FOR WINDOWS 8 IS NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 8 (5343 Views)
Collector
samysk
Message 1 of 3 (5,343 Views)

ATI/AMD MOBILITY RADEON HD 6470M DRIVER FOR WINDOWS 8 IS NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 8

[ Edited ]

IN MY NOTEBOOK

HP PAVILION G6-1201TX

OS INSTALLED WINDOWS 8 PRO (64BIT)

AMD GRAPHICS CARD DRIVER IS NOT INSTALLING AND SHOWING ANOTHER SERIES OF MODEL

SCREENSHOT IS IN ATTACHMENT

link of amd graphics driver setup

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-110689-1&cc=in&dlc=en&lc=en...

HELP ME

IF ANY ANTOHER DRIVER IS WORKING FOR MY MODEL

P.S. This thread has been moved from Notebook - HP ProBook, EliteBook, Compaq, Slate/Tablet PC, Armada, LTE to Notebook PCs - Pavilions, Presario - HP Forums Moderator

Occasional Visitor
Rishiraj
Message 2 of 3 (5,058 Views)

Re: ATI/AMD MOBILITY RADEON HD 6470M DRIVER FOR WINDOWS 8 IS NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 8

Same problem with same model of laptop !! FRUSTRATING !!

Spoiler

Occasional Visitor
allexaustin
Message 3 of 3 (5,030 Views)

Re: ATI/AMD MOBILITY RADEON HD 6470M DRIVER FOR WINDOWS 8 IS NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 8

I have same problem,

I had chat with HP Support as well as Microsoft. HP Support asistant told me that, AMD Graphic driver yet not fully tested. They Will provide a Update as soon as posible.

RIght now I am going to downgrade My PC to Windows 7 and will wait for updates from HP.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.