Re: XE4100 - Flash movies/games slow - battery problem (640 Views)
Occasional Visitor
jhon stamin
Message 1 of 3 (640 Views)

XE4100 - Flash movies/games slow - battery problem

Hi.

Celeron 1.2Ghz
256mb Ram
32mb Video

- Flash player -

Visiting any site with a lot flash animations makes opera/FF/chrome/explorer very very slow. Viewing in fullscreen flash videos is almost impossible (frame-by-frame). Playing online games is impossible (frame-by-frame).
Reinstall windows, tried different drivers/configurations..very little difference.

Is this notebook very slow for flash videos/web pages/games?

-Battery-

The battery is not recognized, the battery light is always blinking even if i take the battery off. Update bios didint resolve. This is the second battery in a notebook used very few times (is in great shape).

Thanks

Honored Contributor
Mark W.
Message 2 of 3 (640 Views)

Re: XE4100 - Flash movies/games slow - battery problem

Are you using the latest video drivers from HP's web site?
Occasional Visitor
jhon stamin
Message 3 of 3 (640 Views)

Re: XE4100 - Flash movies/games slow - battery problem

This post have almost one year..

But in January the Laptop died, i wrote another post about other problems:
http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Hardware/XE4100-keyboard-stuck-a-lot-of-beeps/m-p/196082

There is no light in the laptop after pluggin the AC Adaptor..since the battery was already dead, i cant test it.
I think the problem that "killed" the laptop: i was using a Compaq adaptor with different Voltages/Watts/etc.. maybe it burned the motherboard, i dont know.

Thanks for the answer, but if was complaining about bad flash performance, now i dont have nothing to complain.....
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.