Re: Omnibook 510 battery options. (793 Views)
Frequent Advisor
s2s2
Message 1 of 3 (845 Views)

Omnibook 510 battery options.

I got ahold of a digital copy of the 510 repair manual.

It mentions an F2014A secondary battery 3600mah, and a F2014-60902 which is 'Part of F2014A'.

Could someone explain to me how this works? Is F2014A a carrier for the F2104-60902?

This laptop works great; it just has no batteries and I'm going to go for the docking bay cells first. I've had some luck at refurbishing laptop batteries myself; the main thing is bridging power from the new pack to the old pack, so power is never disconnected from the battery board. Very important for the readers on here to know!
"I am the clueless user. Hear me roar."
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
ANNIE
Message 2 of 3 (814 Views)

Re: Omnibook 510 battery options.

Hi,
May be this link will be some helpful to you,
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SupportTaskIndex.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&taskId=110&prodS...

Thanks.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
** If found useful, please assign kudos located at the left hand side.
Thanks.

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Please use plain text.
Visitor
slow-learner
Message 3 of 3 (793 Views)

Re: Omnibook 510 battery options.

thanks. unfortunately i can't give you 'points', as I can't get logged into my other account right now.... as it says, 'clueless'
I'm also on as clueless_user, but can't figure out how to get into the account right now. Somehow I ended up with two accounts on the 'new' HP forum system.
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation