hp compaq nx6310 driver (495 Views)
Occasional Advisor
Sannie Ombion
Message 1 of 4 (495 Views)
Accepted Solution

hp compaq nx6310 driver

presently my bluetooth is not working, and it shows also that my " hp integrated module " has a big yellow color " ? " it appears that it needs a driver and also i think this is relevant to my bluetooth why its not working.

please any idea to fix this problem or maybe you got a driver to fix this problem

sannie
Honored Contributor
Marcin W
Message 2 of 4 (495 Views)

Re: hp compaq nx6310 driver

download driver from HP www (widcomm stack) or modify windows inf file to have ms driver (stack) working (similiary like done on http://www.gammu.org/wiki/index.php?title=HydePark:Nx6325#drivers_for_32bit_Windows_XP for nx6325)
You can see my documents and work (and donate, if you like it) on www.gammu.org and www.mwiacek.com
Valued Contributor
Avinash K
Message 3 of 4 (495 Views)

Hi Sannie,

Welcome to the Forums!!

It is difficult for forum members to backtrack to the original query if you start a new threads for the same topic.

If you want to reply to a thread posting, just click on 'Reply' instead of 'Start New Thread'. I have included your's other thread contents here to maintain continuity

Thanks,
Avinash K S

http://forums11.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/bizsupport/questionanswer.do?threadId=1184179

http://forums11.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/bizsupport/questionanswer.do?threadId=1184234

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sannie's reply on Dec 11, 2007
------------------------------------------------------------------------
thank you very much for the information i will try this ideas and i will go back to you informing the result as soon as i finished it.

just an additional information i reviewed the existing drivers in my position for compaq nx6310 it seems that the sp32556 broadcom ethernet drivers and sp36686 broadcom wireless utility requires a " softpaq.exe file " to be installed first as pre-requisites but i dont have this "softpaq.exe file " in my position it seems that this is also relevant why my bluetooth is not working?

sannie
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marcin Wiacek's reply on Dec 11, 2007
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ethernet drivers are rather independent (don't need anything additional), broadcom utility probably need need working wifi card (installed drivers for wifi). Both are not related to BT.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sannie's reply on Dec 11, 2007
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
once again thank you very much for the explanation it help me a lot understand the co relations of every driver now i'm going to start hunting the bluetooth driver for my unit base on your references.

sannie
Occasional Advisor
Sannie Ombion
Message 4 of 4 (495 Views)

as of this time i was not able to find a correct bluetooth driver for my hp compaq nx6310 any suggestions where can i find it? or maybe anyone out there with same model as a got maybe you can share it with me please.

anyone with same model as i have "hp compaq nx6310 WinXP SP2, Intel Centrino dou 1.66 ... please download the bluetooth driver as an attachment to my email ad as: mgopshrc@yahoo.com

sannie

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.