Re: Spectre XT SCCM OSD issues (6716 Views)
Occasional Contributor
tthew
Message 1 of 4 (7,081 Views)

Spectre XT SCCM OSD issues

I'm having problems getting an evaluation Spectre XT to work with SCCM for OS deployment. I'm think that I need a mass storage controller for the Win PE part of deployment but I dont seem to be able to find one on the HP website.

Has anyone succeeded with this?

HP Pro
mdbscorpio
Message 2 of 4 (7,058 Views)

Re: Spectre XT SCCM OSD issues

[ Edited ]

Hi tthew,

Considering you are speaking about the HP Spectre Pro XT, you would find the mass storage driver in the URL mentioned below.

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareDescription.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodTypeId=32...

Please do let me know if this helps !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I work for HP

The solutions provided by me are of my personal view and is in no way affiliated to HP or its subsidiaries.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Say thanks by clicking the 'Kudos! Star' which is on the left.

• Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your issue.
Occasional Visitor
MMontgomery
Message 3 of 4 (7,017 Views)

Hi Tthew - did you manage to solve this? I am having the same issue, fails when it boots into PE.
Occasional Visitor
forbzie
Message 4 of 4 (6,716 Views)

Hi,

Aplogies for hijacking old thread but made sense to post here.

Do you know where i can download the 32 bit NIC drivers for a HP Spectre XT Pro, i can only find the 64 bit drivers on the HP site.

I need the 32 bit drivers to be able to use with our SCCM WinPE image. 

Thanks

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.