Pantalla de TC4400 se apaga cuando uso bateria. TC440 screen turns off only if using battery. (190 Views)
Occasional Collector
greyes
Message 1 of 1 (190 Views)

Pantalla de TC4400 se apaga cuando uso bateria. TC440 screen turns off only if using battery.

[ Edited ]

Tengo una HP Tablet TC4400, y la pantalla se apaga y hace un ruido como si estuviera haciendo un corto circuito después de algunos minutos funcionando, lo extraño es que sólo pasa cuando estoy usando la batería. Si utilizo CTRL y alguna de las flechas me muestra la imágen 2 o 3 segundos y vuelve a hacer lo mismo. Si la tablet está conectada a la corriente esto no sucede. ¿Qué puedo hacer?

I have a HP Tablet TC4400, the screen turns off and make a sound like a short circuit after some minutes working, the most peculiar, is that only happens when the computer is using only the battery. IF I press CTRL and an arrow, the image is displayed again, but 2 or 3 seconds after, the problem occurs again. It doesn't happen if the computer is plugged to the power line. What can I do?

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.