NX9420 Extended Life Battery (71 Views)
Occasional Contributor
sgsteyn
Message 1 of 1 (71 Views)

NX9420 Extended Life Battery

[ Edited ]

I Have a NX9420 with a extended battery, this always worked perfect got great battery life, then all of a sudden I got 20mins on both batteries. System board was replaced but still same problem, then replaced both batteries and then a new problem started. With both batteries in the battery LED is flashing permantly when not on AC as if it is critical low, after testing I found that when running on only the standard battery every thing runs fine, but with the extended battery or with the extended battery alone I get all the errors and if I put in on charge it only charges for about 10 minutes and then stops and then the battery will stay about 30% charged. I tested the extended battery in another notebook and it works perfectly, I then replaced all the AC adaptors as well as the 3in1 NAS that it is usually docked in at night. But still same problem. Firmware has been upgraded and downgraded but no luck. Has anyone have any ideas for me?

P.S. This thread has been moevd from Archived Desktops and Workstations Boards > Windows based to Notebook - HP ProBook, EliteBook, Compaq, Slate/Tablet PC, Armada, LTE. - Hp Forum Moderator

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation