Waiting for all this response help needed about updating the BIOS for NC4000 laptop (65 Views)
Occasional Advisor
Nicks Gat
Message 1 of 1 (65 Views)

Waiting for all this response help needed about updating the BIOS for NC4000 laptop

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I'm writing in regards to must update a BIOS for Compaq NC4000 laptop model in your website. It's been a long time. So I can download that updated BIOS. When this laptop model was built before, the Wireless N range max dual bandwidth was not created yet that time and it was not in the BIOS of that laptop model yet. So since today's new advanced technology are built, please update a new BIOS that the wireless N model AR5008, AR5416, AR5133, TL-WN861N (Brand is TP-Link), other designed mini PCI card adapter wireless N model for the NC4000 model must be included to update designed for that laptop model. I had tested it and they all work except after on the 1st boot it always appeared an error like this "104-Unsupported Wireless Network Detected Device" and halting the system.

Please do it as soon/much as possible updating the BIOS on your website for this laptop model.

Please let me know as soon as possible. I'd like to see your excellent service on your website.

Regards,
Nicks G

P.S. This thread has been moved from Communications, Wireless (Legacy ITRC forum) to Notebook - HP ProBook, EliteBook, Compaq, Slate/Tablet PC, Armada, LTE. -HP Forum Moderator

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation