Pantalla de TC4400 se apaga cuando uso bateria. TC440 screen turns off only if using battery. (71 Views)
Occasional Collector
greyes
Message 1 of 1 (71 Views)

Pantalla de TC4400 se apaga cuando uso bateria. TC440 screen turns off only if using battery.

[ Edited ]

Tengo una HP Tablet TC4400, y la pantalla se apaga y hace un ruido como si estuviera haciendo un corto circuito después de algunos minutos funcionando, lo extraño es que sólo pasa cuando estoy usando la batería. Si utilizo CTRL y alguna de las flechas me muestra la imágen 2 o 3 segundos y vuelve a hacer lo mismo. Si la tablet está conectada a la corriente esto no sucede. ¿Qué puedo hacer?

I have a HP Tablet TC4400, the screen turns off and make a sound like a short circuit after some minutes working, the most peculiar, is that only happens when the computer is using only the battery. IF I press CTRL and an arrow, the image is displayed again, but 2 or 3 seconds after, the problem occurs again. It doesn't happen if the computer is plugged to the power line. What can I do?

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation