12-27-2004 03:23 PM
help .... any solution ?
what cause this and how to prevent ?
12-27-2004 04:01 PM
1. What switch under the keyboard doesn't work? Do you meant Wireless switch ?
2. Are you having problem with all the OneTouch utility and Notebook Utilities?
As for the problem for some of the OneTouch buttons, you may need to perform the following steps as listed below:
It is painful but it works.
1. Uninstall the Notebook Utilities from Add/Remove Programs.
2. Uninstall the One Touch software.
4. Reinstall One Touch Software.
6. Apparently the One Touch doesn't enable all the buttons on the ze53XX/nx9010 unless the Notebook Utilities software is loaded last. If the utilities are loaded first, One Touch breaks it.
Download Notebook Utilites from here and install.
12-27-2004 04:56 PM
it won;t work and also the mute speaker switch also.
i'll do what you said first.
re install the util/one touch see what happend.
ps i'll get back after i install the util
12-27-2004 10:45 PM
thanks to you.
now ia hsve a problem that it won't detect any Access Point. on my other laptop shows 2 AP, but on my 9010 none.
i have to find what's the problem.
12-28-2004 01:44 PM
From your Device Manager, do you see any Yellow Mark in your Network adapters?
In order to connect to any wireless network, you first need to turn on the wireless switch ( The Blue LED for wireless should be ON ) and the correct Wireless Card driver.
1. From your Control Panel, select Network Connections
2. From Network Connections, right click on Wireless Network Connection and select Properties to bring up Wireless Network Connection Properties.
3. From Wireless Network Connection Properties window, select Wireless Networks tab.
4. From the Preferred networks sub-window, do you see any AP?
5. Select View Wireless Networks in the Available networks sub-window and select Refresh network list.
01-25-2005 02:53 PM
I also have a problem with NX9010. Whenever the unit is in standby mode, if i press the power button or any key to go back to original state, unit doesn't respond. I already updated the bios and also run the winflash, still doesn't work. The system board was also replaced. Pls help. OS already been reinstalled.
Hope to hear from you soon.