Re: HP Client Security Manager v 8.3.1.1714 Annoying Icon Problem, cannot access websites. (237 Views)
Occasional Contributor
Vikkkiii
Message 1 of 3 (252 Views)

HP Client Security Manager v 8.3.1.1714 Annoying Icon Problem, cannot access websites.

[ Edited ]

Hello

on my ZBook 17'' F0V54EA, win 64 bit pro

I cannot access my internet bank because of this  annoying icon of HP Password Manager which is glued to the right side of every login field on any website  and covers important info.

It pops out on whenewer site where is a box for logins, it cannot be moved away or made hidden

and it just terrible, it is positioned in the most important field and screens everything.

how can I disable or move this unmovable icon?

Capture 2.PNG

Please use plain text.
Esteemed Contributor
Toffy
Message 2 of 3 (244 Views)

Re: HP Client Security Manager v 8.3.1.1714 Annoying Icon Problem, cannot access websites.

Read Page 16

http://h20195.www2.hp.com/v2/GetPDF.aspx%2Fc04037107.pdf

Internet Explorer (IE) - Import and export features not supported in IE 10 and 11, User may need to disable

Enhanced Protected Mode in IE 11 for Password Manager plug-in to work.

Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left.

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
Vikkkiii
Message 3 of 3 (237 Views)

Re: HP Client Security Manager v 8.3.1.1714 Annoying Icon Problem, cannot access websites.

Thank you

Finally managed to get into account from Internet Explorer (with no Add-ons).

Would be really helpful feature to be able to move this password manager's icon away or customize its position on the screen.

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation