Company Executive experiencing issues docking/undocking/display (100 Views)
Occasional Contributor
delise
Message 1 of 3 (100 Views)
Accepted Solution

Company Executive experiencing issues docking/undocking/display

Our VP of Finance was recently supplied with a new HP Probook 8770w. She has a 90 watt docking station and a SSD. She is complaining that when she closes the machine and undocks, then reopens the machine for meetings she cannot get the display drivers to detect other display options such as connecting again to another external monitor or projector. What is the best driver that we can supply to her and what other steps should I take to ensure that she is able to undock/dock and sleep and display dynamically and smoothly? I am the desktop support engineer for this company. I use HP almost exclusively so it would be helpful to have a way to resolve this sort of thing (as I have seen it before).

Thank you.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
delise
Message 2 of 3 (98 Views)

Re: Company Executive experiencing issues docking/undocking/display

Sorry for the duplicate entry. I was unaware that the first had posted when I was prompted to log in.
Please use plain text.
Acclaimed Contributor
Dennis Handly
Message 3 of 3 (73 Views)

Re: Company Executive experiencing issues docking/undocking/display

>Sorry for the duplicate entry.

I don't see your other entry.

You may want to unsolve this topic and remove your post about there being a dup.

You can do both with the Post Options menu on the right.

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation