12-08-2012 09:32 AM
As IT embraces virtualization, cloud and mobile technologies, IT needs new tools and techniques. At the same time, IT must maintain service levels, ensure operators focus quickly on the right issues, and assign IT resources optimally to serve diverse business needs, all this often with a plethora of existing monitoring tools. Register for all three webinars below to learn about HP Business Service Management (BSM) 9.20's new enhancements to an already powerful operation management platform.
Tuesday, January 8, 10am PT / 1pm ET
Introducing HP Virtualization Performance Viewer (vPV) - a lightweight tool to manage your Virtualized Resources
IT is often left with new challenges such as the loss of visibility of resource allocations over time. Questions arise such as: How many VMs do I have? Are my VMs under or over utilized? Do they have enough resources?
This webinar will introduce HP Virtualization Performance Viewer (vPV):
- Providing at-a-glance state overview of the virtual infrastructure environment
- Designed for vSMEs
Senior Product Manager , HP Software
Tuesday, January 15, 10am PT / 1pm
Exploit IT Big Data. Make smarter operations decisions. HP Operational Analytics – Collect, Store, Analyze
HP Operational Analytics combines the powerful analytic capabilities of HP ArcSight Logger and HP Business Service Management (BSM) solutions to provide a comprehensive view into performance and availability metrics, machine data, events and logs.
- Collect, store and analyze everything
- Consolidate in a single dashboard
- Correlate to understand impact and root cause
- Easily search logs and events for improved services and better decisions
Director, Product Marketing, BSM , HP Software
Tuesday, January 22, 10am PT / 1pm ET
Event Correlation, 360 degree visibility and Intelligent Automation with HP OMi
Introducing HP Operations Manager i version 9.20
This webinar we will describe how the OMi platform is capable of providing customers with benefits, and outline new features that were introduced and cover:
- The new customizable event dashboard to see data that is relevant to you
- How event correlation and advanced event management features help IT prioritize and focus on what matters
- How OMi protects your investments by integrating 3rd party heterogenous monitoring platforms as a manager of managers
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Registration URL: Web Event Center
More detailed web event descriptions available on the registration page.