Problem with 3 Ethernet Cards (28 Views)
Occasional Visitor
Rogelio Zamora
Message 1 of 2 (28 Views)

Problem with 3 Ethernet Cards

Hello, I have a question, I have an Alpha Station DS10 with 3 Ethernet card, 2 in mother board and 1 in PCI Slot, the system detect it with name EWA0, EWB0, EWC0, when I am booting the System only show me the configuration to EWA0, I have an application name Conductor VMS and the license to this program detects the Hardware ID, but I don't need the Hardware ID to the EWA0, I need the Hardware ID to the EWC0, but I don't know how to change or swith between Ethernet Cards o Hardware ID, Exist some procedure or command to do this change?, Could you please help me?
Honored Contributor
Hoff
Message 2 of 2 (28 Views)

Re: Problem with 3 Ethernet Cards

The central problem here is with the vendor's software, and not with the AlphaStation DS10 box; the vendor (ABB?) has an error in their software licensing implementation.

If you have a license for this software product for this AlphaStation DS10 box, then I would encourage you to directly contact the software vendor (ABB?) and request assistance resolving this.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.