two problems (4 Views)
Advisor
Nistor
Message 1 of 5 (4 Views)

two problems

1-First the very discused problem with the NNM home base, this doesn't start.I have jre instaled, I receive some advices about the Java home path,I couldn't make it work.Were should I declare this path/and the path should be the jre path or the sdk path?
2-Second questions I can't set enything on an windows system only on devices on linux.Is that true and if not how can i set on windows?
thank you.
Honored Contributor
Jeroen Peereboom
Message 2 of 5 (4 Views)

Re: two problems

Nistor,

on Windows look at properties of My Computer.
Advanced -> Environment variables.
There you can set variables.

I'm sorry, but I don't know which value you should use for Java home. Try both?

JP
Advisor
Nistor
Message 3 of 5 (4 Views)

I tried with all the possible paths and I didn't make it work.Still open to ideas.
Second what abou my second question??
Honored Contributor
Jeroen Peereboom
Message 4 of 5 (4 Views)

I tried to answer your second question.
So now I don't understand your second question and some more explanation may be needed.

JP.
Advisor
Nistor
Message 5 of 5 (4 Views)

so i'm reform my second question.
With snmpset I can't set any values on devices on windows,only on devices on Linux.It's that true or I do not know how to set them
e.g. : I want to set the sys.contact on a pc with Windows but I can not do that even I have the right community name for the write access.And i can set this object only on a Linux.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.