iSPI Performance Metric (162 Views)
Occasional Advisor
askhemant
Message 1 of 3 (162 Views)

iSPI Performance Metric

Hi Experts

I am using NNMi 9.20 & iSPI Perf metric installed on the same windows box.

We are using FQDN to access NNMi in network where it fails to access iSPI performance and gives error that

"Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage"

This same work on local server.

Please suggest

Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
LindsayHill
Message 2 of 3 (158 Views)

Re: iSPI Performance Metric

[ Edited ]

Is the performance SPI running? Is it listening on the correct port? (Probably 9300)

Edit: Check the firewall on the server - does it allow remote connections to the ISPI port?

CCIE 36708 | @northlandboy | lkhill.com
Please use plain text.
HP Expert
SergeyPankratov
Message 3 of 3 (145 Views)

Re: iSPI Performance Metric

I would try the direct access, for example, http://<server-name>:9300   (if HTTPS configured on iSPI, use https:// and  the default port 9305 or whatever was configured). If it works, then check iSPI URLs configured in NNMi (Configuration, User Interface, Menu Items, open "Reporting-Report Menu", in "Menu Item Contexts" tab double click "Guests com.hp.ov.nms.model.core.Node ", in "Menu Item Action" drop down menue select "Open" and verify URL (port, server name, domain). If direct launch fails, check name resolution and if Proxy is used in the browser, configure the browser to exclude iSPI domain to allow direct access.

Sergey Pankratov
HP Support

The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of HP
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember
to give them a KUDOS and show your appreciation
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation