07-10-2013 05:12 PM
Hello Abhishek ,
There are Multi SPI's in NNM , with different Functionality kindly check below
- NNM iSPI for IP Multicast
HP NNMi Smart Plug-in for IP Multicast extends the Network Node Manager i framework to present the unified workflow for management of the overall health of your Multicast network.
Discovery and monitoring of Multicast, providing intuitive visualization of Multicast topology
Discover Multicast routing and active multicast flows in the network
Real time graphical visualization of Multicast distribution tree with flow rate at ingress and egress interface.
Detect and highlight drops in traffic
The reports are used for trend analysis and capacity planning. Trend reports analyze the impact of Multicast traffic over network infrastructure
- NNM iSPI Performance for Metrics
The Performance and other Smart Plug-ins (iSPIs) for HP Network Node Manager add powerful reporting capabilities to NNMi and NNMi Advanced.
Consistent presentation of fault and performance information in the context of network topology
- Forecast performance metrics
- Automatic baselines
- Performance state visualized along with fault and availability state
- Path Health
- Analyze traffic trends and congestion
- Isolate performance bottlenecks
- Discover and report on your internal network testing (IP SLA)
- Threshold based performance monitoring
- Reduces MTTR though detection of negative trends
- Application service delivery supported by end-to-end monitoring
- NNM iSPI Performance for Quality Assurance
HP NNM iSPI Performance for Quality Assurance (QA iSPI) monitors quality of service levels of the network discovered
by Network Node Manager to ensure network services are performing to the desired levels.
Unified Root Cause Analysis with NNMi.
- Threshold based performance monitoring for QA metrics.
- Define your relevant, service impacting events
- Metrics reports – Reachability, latency, jitter, Packet loss , etc.
- Metrics such as jitter, packet loss and latency are reported on both the directions : src-dest and dest-src.
- Reports by Site-to-site test results
- Reports by Device-to-device results
- NNM iSPI Performance for Traffic
provides a key performance monitoring capability by giving an operator a detailed insight into the application traffic
flowing over the network.
NNM iSPI Performance for Traffic tracks and reports on all network traffic in an enterprise that is being collected
via the industry-standard NetFlow and sFlow traffic data capture methodologies. It provides aggregated
and detailed reports on the volume of traffic flowing between host servers which can be scoped by individual
- Traffic analysis panels provide a quick view into most recent history of traffic enabled interfaces
-Traffic Maps Displayed on Demand in Conjunction with Analysis Panel
-Inventory of flow enabled interfaces
- NNM iSPI for IP Telephony
HP Network Node Manager iSPI for IP Telephony is just the tool to meet your needs. It is tightly integrated with NNMi
and the iSPI Performance products, thus delivers one common set of user interfaces for managing IPT in both the
enterprise and in the IP networking infrastructure.
Discovers key IPT infrastructure building blocks in enterprises—the IP‐PBXs, IP phones, voice gateways, gatekeepers, and a gamut of vendor‐specific devices, resources, and entities.
Monitors faults and alarms, including registrations of endpoints (such as IP phones and voice gateways)
• Monitors branch site survivability for outage of IPT link to main site in the case of centralized call processing
• Monitors usage and utilizations of key resources and devices
– Call‐routing resources (such as PSTN gateways or PRI trunk groups)
– Bandwidth utilization for IP/IP intersite telephony links over WAN links (IP trunks)
– Monitors CODEC DSP resources omnipresent in any VoIP deployment for various coding, decoding, and media‐stream manipulation purposes
• Monitors end‐user (RTP endpoints) experienced quality of voice calls
- NNM iSPI for MPLS
HP iSPI for MPLS (MPLS iSPI) can manage the Multi Protocol Label Switching service entities such as L3VPN, L2VPNs,
Traffic engineered tunnels, and Multicast VPNs. The MPLS iSPI can discover MPLS topologies dynamically and automatically.
Single station scalability up to 500 LSR nodes, 24K vrfs, 1000 TE Tunnels, 700 L3VPNs, and 1200 PWs.
MPLS performance state visualized along with NNM fault and availability state. The MPLS context is augmented for interface health reporting to get a service level impact of the performance of interfaces and nodes.
Analyze MPLS network congestion using the NNM iSPI for quality assurance.
Saying Thanks by hitting Kudos :)
All the Best
Saying Thanks by hitting Kudos :)
HP AIS NNM-NA-OO