Stale collections (1) has status Minor because there were between 0 and 5 stale collections (204 Views)
Valued Contributor
bebu
Message 1 of 3 (204 Views)

Stale collections (1) has status Minor because there were between 0 and 5 stale collections

Hi Team,

Recently i could see that there is lot of incidents arrives in NNM incident Management console stating that " Stale collections (1) has status Minor because there were between 0 and 5 stale collections in the last 5 minutes."

It happens for me very frequently and solves itself in between the time of 10-15 mins.

I could not have enough information to trouble shoot the issue.

Am using NNM > 9.10,9.11.004. 

Please help me on this issue.

Regards,

Bebu

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
sai3207
Message 2 of 3 (173 Views)

Re: Stale collections (1) has status Minor because there were between 0 and 5 stale collections

Please check IF you have enabled Interface Pefromance polling on the devices, and enable the tracing on u r NNM to " FINE " and check nnm.trace.log files, might help u in finding the devices ,which are causing.. this issue. I mean these devices are not responding for SNMP in the given poll time (ex: 5 mins), then these events gets generated.
Please use plain text.
Valued Contributor
bebu
Message 3 of 3 (156 Views)

Re: Stale collections (1) has status Minor because there were between 0 and 5 stale collections

Hi,

Thanks,

I have observed that few devices were in custom poll group that was not reachable (seised) devices. i have made them all out of service. I am looking for it, whether it resolves the issue ?

After that, i am not sure about  TRACEING   NNM to "FINE". please post me how to do that.

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation