Re: Posting problem (43 Views)
Occasional Advisor
Mike Fitzgerald
Message 1 of 2 (43 Views)

Posting problem

After posting a message to the forum and clicking RETURN TO FORUM, if it doesn't put you back where you wanted, do NOT use the BACK button to try to get there. It will go back and re-post your message (as it just did to my question regarding counter wrapping). I've sent a message to HP detailing the problem, so hopefully they'll fix it soon. Until then, go easy with the BACK button after posting.
Occasional Advisor
Mike Fitzgerald
Message 2 of 2 (43 Views)

Re: Posting problem

I little more info: clicking RETURN TO FORUM does bring you back to the forum. If you then click BACK (thinking it would take me back a level in the forum), it gives you the can't display this page, press refresh... message. Refreshing at that point reposts your message. I guess if you really think about what the message says (you're refreshing data submitted by a form) you'll understand what it's about to do, but it's not obvious and really easy to double post.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.