Performance metric 9.20 display report issue ......error says " report is running " and never opens (100 Views)
Visitor
ITISESM
Message 1 of 2 (100 Views)

Performance metric 9.20 display report issue ......error says " report is running " and never opens

HI Expert

we have installed NNMi 9.20 on VM box and we have managed 27 device and we have installed performance metric spi on another box which is same domain , installation of spi went well with no errors but now when i try to open the perf spi window from the action >performance spi >>report menu it opens but when i try to click and any reports it give me reports is still running but it never opens ... i have tried with startall.ovpl and stopall.ovpl and everthing is ruuning fine please need to your help in this ...

please find the attached screeshot of the error page

plz revert back ..

Please use plain text.
HP Expert
fariassolis
Message 2 of 2 (89 Views)

Re: Performance metric 9.20 display report issue ......error says " report is running " an

Hello ITISESM

I would like to  help you in find the root cause.

1--Please check if you are running the correct  supported browser adn the following requirements.

http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM1401703

2-Please check  if all services are running statusALL.ovpl

3-Please check if you have the correct supported requirements base in your implementation dedicated sever or co-exist with NNMI .

http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM1401703

4-Please check the perfspi.log if there is a menainingfull error.

5-Please try other kind of report just to verify if all reports are failing.

If you are in the supported requirements and if there is no meaningful error on this log , Please log  a case.

HP Support

The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of HP

If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution Press KUDOS.

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation