Re: Not finding answers to your questions? Read this post ! (180 Views)
Neighborhood Admin
BGroot
Message 1 of 3 (1,180 Views)

Not finding answers to your questions? Read this post !

[ Edited ]

Hi, 

If you are not finding an answer to your questions in this forum then you should try to post your question in the new Network Node Manager Support Customer Forum.

In this forum we have our expert team of HP Network Node Manager Engineers actively monitoring this forum to answer your questions.

The prerequisite in accessing this new forum will be a valid support contract. We have created an automatic process, which will check if there is a valid support contract on logon to the community.

Once a valid support contract is linked to a users’ HP Passport account, access to the Network Node Manager should be visible. If access is not granted, please send an email to swcommunity@hp.com and include the valid support contract number along with a company email address and the user’s screen name in the community.  

We hope we can use this forum to build a closer relationship and help build customers’ knowledge on the HP network Node Manager Product. 

Hope to see you in the new forum soon! 

Greetings, 

Bill

Trusted Contributor
hp4u
Message 2 of 3 (188 Views)

Re: Not finding answers to your questions? Read this post !

Hi,

I am not abe to use this fourum,can you validate with my username that I have access to this or not,I have valid SAID and I have applied it to my profile.

Thanks

Regards,
hp4u
Neighborhood Admin
BGroot
Message 3 of 3 (180 Views)

Re: Not finding answers to your questions? Read this post !

Hi,

I will send you an private email where I will ask for your SAID so that I can troubleshoot this issue.

Greetings,

Bill

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.