NNMi 9.11 and Firefox 10 (209 Views)
Honored Contributor
Frank-MANAGON
Message 1 of 3 (209 Views)

NNMi 9.11 and Firefox 10

Hi

As far as I have seen, the newest supported Firefox version for NNMi 9.11 is 3.6.x

Do you, despite of this, have any experience with FF 10.x and NNMi 9.11? My customer already has FF 10.x installed. My question is really whether I have to tell them to downgrade to 3.6..

BR,

Frank W. Mortensen

Advisor
wiexpert
Message 2 of 3 (206 Views)

Re: NNMi 9.11 and Firefox 10

It is fine.As far as i tried.

Trusted Contributor
wrs_hp
Message 3 of 3 (205 Views)

Re: NNMi 9.11 and Firefox 10

Hi Frank,

Your customer will need to run either IE8 or Firefox 3.6 as we do not support version  firefox version 10 as of yet. We do have some enhancement requests from other customers to have this browser fully supported so hopefully in future NNMi release we will provide support for this. I do not have a definite time frame for when this support will be implemented. Our support/compatibility matrix can be downloaded along witht the caveats/release from our support site and I have also attached it.  I can tell you that my expericience testing the firefox 10 with NNMi browser is that it will be problematic more than likely. 

Thanks

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.