Re: NNM Experts online during Expert day (107 Views)
Neighborhood Admin
BGroot
Message 1 of 3 (131 Views)

NNM Experts online during Expert day

Hi all,

We would like to invite all customers who have a valid support contract to join us in the  Network Node Manager Support Customer Forum today November 20th,  where HP product experts will be online to answer questions on any issue or topic pertaining to the Network Node Manager  product.

So take this advantage and go to the  Network Node Manager Support Customer Forum and challenge our experts with your questions.

Greetings,

Bill

Respected Contributor
mostafa_hassan
Message 2 of 3 (117 Views)

Re: NNM Experts online during Expert day

Hello Bill , 

thanks for all these activities and the fully support , 

i need alittle help from NNM experts for this issue i have posted 10 Min ago for urgent request 

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Network-Management-OpenView-NNM/Create-offline-ISPI-Performance-Metric-...

Regards

Mostafa Hassan 

All the best .
Saying Thanks by hitting Kudos :)

Regards
Mostafa Hassan
HP AIS NNM-NA-OO
CCNA-CCNP-ITIL-VCA-Cloud-VCA DataCenter
Neighborhood Admin
BGroot
Message 3 of 3 (107 Views)

Re: NNM Experts online during Expert day

Hi Mostafa,

As I mentioned the Expert day is for customers with a valid support contract. You need to have this SAID (Support agreement ID) tied to your HP Passport profile and the login to the community. The system checks to see if your contract is valid and if it is you will get access.

The expert day is taking place in this forum:

Network Node Manager Support Customer Forum

As I mentioned you need to have a valid support contract to access this forum.

Greetings,

Bill

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.