Re: NNM 8i How to tell when a node is added (111 Views)
Advisor
Message 1 of 5 (111 Views)
Accepted Solution

NNM 8i How to tell when a node is added

Hi,

In NNM8i, I need to get an inventory of dates of when Nodes were added. How can I do this? I know there was a way to do it in NNM 7.53, but what is the equivalent in 8i?

Thanks,
Steve
Honored Contributor
Message 2 of 5 (111 Views)

Re: NNM 8i How to tell when a node is added

Hi,

to see each nodes date you can open node (i.e. Inventory > Nodes > select and ope node > Registration tab) and check registration field.
Other than that, I haven't seen any reports like this (but it doesn't mean it doesn't exist).
There also should be some way to query the database.
Advisor
Message 3 of 5 (111 Views)

Awesome... that's better than nothing!
Honored Contributor
Message 4 of 5 (111 Views)

Hello Mark,

please use the Custom Node table view from Inventory as it contains the column "Created". You can sort and/or filter on that column and you can export the table by right click in the table and choose "Display Printable Version > All Rows". Then you can copy the content of the rising web window to MS Excel. It is even possible to connect to the NNMi database, but it is not supported and you have to figure out the correct tables and sql statements. Perhaps even the Web API offers this information (but you will need an integration license).

HTH

Allessandro
Advisor
Message 5 of 5 (111 Views)

Even better... thanks so much!
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.