Minor Alarm, NNMi 9.1, Windows Server (340 Views)
Advisor
crwood1
Message 1 of 2 (340 Views)

Minor Alarm, NNMi 9.1, Windows Server

Hello,

Recently, my primary NNMi Node Manager server went down, and it failed over to the secondary or backup server. My primary server has now been down for an extended period fo time, and I got the following errors on my secondary server:

[Minor]  The Performance SPI Custom Poller Bus Adapter has status Minor because the file space limit (1,000 megabytes) has been reached and no additional data can be written.

[Minor]  The Performance SPI Bus Adapter has status Minor because the file space limit (1,000 megabytes) has been reached and no additional data can be written.

I never had this happen on my Primary server, but it seems like it stopped writing Performance Data to the Performance server for some kind of limit? Any way to adjust those limits?

Thanks.

Respected Contributor
mostafa_hassan
Message 2 of 2 (314 Views)

Re: Minor Alarm, NNMi 9.1, Windows Server

Hello , 

This Issue related to HP NNM ISPI Performance Metric , 

The Error Means that NNM has Collected Many Performance Data , and NPS didn't poll them to the DB , 

please check the shared Directory from NNM Side and NPS as well 

From this Secenario , i guess you have NNM application failover not NNM Cluster !!

But Again , this error not related to Primary NNM went down for long > it's ISPI Issue .

Check the Shared Directory 

Check Status on ISPI ,statusALL.ovpl 

All the best .
Saying Thanks by hitting Kudos :)

Regards
Mostafa Hassan
HP AIS NNM-NA-OO
CCNA-CCNP-ITIL-VCA-Cloud-VCA DataCenter
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.