Management event configuration (169 Views)
Frequent Advisor
Abhishek_
Message 1 of 3 (169 Views)

Management event configuration

Hi Team,

If i want to add and enable script for lifecycle state closed or registered for many events in management event configuration, how can i do it through a command, instead of adding it manually for each and every event.

Please suggest.

HP Expert
fariassolis
Message 2 of 3 (127 Views)

Re: Management event configuration

[ Edited ]

Hello Abhishek

As Dave mentioned this is possible in 9.20 version.Otherwise you should submit an enhacement request in order to honor this feature.

HP Support

The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of HP

If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution,If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS and show your appreciation.

HP Expert
Dave Young
Message 3 of 3 (115 Views)

Re: Management event configuration

Hi Abhishek,

You don't mention which version of NNMi you are using.  However with 9.20 a feature was introduced where you have two new commands

nnmincidentcfgdump.ovpl

nnmincidentcfgload.ovpl

these will allow you to dump out one or more trap or incident configurations, edit the resulting xml and then reload it.  This effectively allows you to do bulk changes to the trap and incident configurations without the need to use the GUI.

Please review the online help for more information on the options the tools take.

All the best

Dave Y

HP Support

The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of HP

If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.