12-05-2013 11:42 PM
I've installed IPT SPI to discover the IP Telephony infrastructure (Cisco and Avaya), i understands i have to provide the deatils of the UC and the CM servers as well as i have to discover the whole IP phones, the questions are:
- What are the protocols that the IPT SPI will use to communicate with the servers i.e how can i verifiy the connection is going properly.
- Will the IP phones be discovered as any normal node (router or switch) in the network, means using the seeds or auto-discovery rules.
- Will each IP phone consume one of the NNMi license?
- Do i have to install them in a separate tenant?
- For the gatekeepers, do i have to discover them? and what is the value?
Thanks a lot