NNMi performance SPI(Interface-health-not-ok) (152 Views)
dus
Occasional Advisor
dus
Message 1 of 5 (300 Views)
Accepted Solution

I need some information about NNMi performance SPI

Hi friend,

I have down the performance SPI for nnm 9.0! but there is only a install guide PDF in it, i need other more about operation setting or how to use it.

does anyone have it or give me a link to down!

thanks !
Honored Contributor
mohan23
Message 2 of 5 (300 Views)

Re: I need some information about NNMi performance SPI

just go to search knowledge base and you would find deployment guide and administrative guide which gives details of how you need to configure.
Valued Contributor
ARUNPRAKASH
Message 3 of 5 (300 Views)

Dear,

http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/manuals

you can get manuals here..

Thanks.
dus
Occasional Advisor
dus
Message 4 of 5 (300 Views)

thanks all !

I had got it
Visitor
shameera
Message 5 of 5 (152 Views)

NNMi performance SPI(Interface-health-not-ok)

Hi,

In NNM Perf SPI the interface health status goes to not ok state after some time .

Please find the below log details and help me out.

Feb 11, 2014 02:50:03 AM [PID:-3928] FATAL D:/HPNPS/NNMPerformanceSPI/bin/.etl-runtime.Interface_Health.ovpl[100] ETL.Interface_Health Error in tempfile() using D:\ProgramData\HPNPS\NNMPerformanceSPI\Interface_Health\temp\UNZIPPED_XXXXXXX: Could not create temp file D:\ProgramData\HPNPS\NNMPerformanceSPI\Interface_Health\temp\UNZIPPED_T1Behtj: Bad file descriptor at D:/HPNPS/nonOV/perl/a/bin/../lib/5.8.8/perfspi.pm line 1355

Feb 11, 2014 02:50:09 AM [PID:3436] FATAL D:/HPNPS/NNMPerformanceSPI/bin/.etl-runtime.Interface_Health.ovpl[953] ETL.Interface_Health BLCACHE SERVICE returned non-zero exit code (255)!

Regards,

Shameera

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.