Re: HP OM 9.0 Windows INcident Web Service Error - omwWS.EnumerationSupport.dll (381 Views)
Occasional Visitor
3PUTT
Message 1 of 3 (607 Views)

HP OM 9.0 Windows INcident Web Service Error - omwWS.EnumerationSupport.dll

I am trying to gather a list of  all critical events using the Incident Web Service.  Basically one of the functions from the sample code.  However, when the following line is executed I get the below error.  Any help would be appreciated.

EnumerationContextType context = proxy.EnumerateOp(uri, selSet, duration, enumReq).EnumerationContext;

Could not load file or assembly 'omwWS.EnumerationSupport, Version=8.0.180.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. Access is denied.

I have tried makin the user that is authenticating to the Incident Web Service and Admin.  I have also placed the Win 2k8 built in users IUSR & INTERACTIVE in the Admin group.  The HP-OVE-ADMINS and HP-OVE-OPERATORS groups have read and execute permissions to the file.

Anthony

Occasional Visitor
mcluver
Message 2 of 3 (421 Views)

Re: HP OM 9.0 Windows INcident Web Service Error - omwWS.EnumerationSupport.dll

I am having the same problem and can't find any resources to assist with figuring out what is causing this to occur. This is the error that I'm getting in its entirety:

{returnCode=-1;returnResult=Could not load file or assembly 'omwWS.DataAccess, Version=9.10.56.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. Access is denied.;Result=Could not load file or assembly 'omwWS.DataAccess, Version=9.10.56.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. Access is denied.;sessionId=iconclude-4327376569897360052;exception=<axis2ns114:ExceptionDetail xmlns:axis2ns114="http://schemas.datacontract.org/2004/07/System.ServiceModel" xmlns:i="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"><axis2ns114:HelpLink i:nil="true" /><axis2ns114:InnerException i:nil="true" /><axis2ns114:Message>Could not load file or assembly 'omwWS.DataAccess, Version=9.10.56.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. Access is denied.</axis2ns114:Message><axis2ns114:StackTrace> at omwWS.ServiceImplementation.Incident.Create(CreateRequest request)
at SyncInvokeCreate(Object , Object[] , Object[] )
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.SyncMethodInvoker.Invoke(Object instance, Object[] inputs, Object[]&amp; outputs)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.DispatchOperationRuntime.InvokeBegin(MessageRpc&amp; rpc)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage5(MessageRpc&amp; rpc)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage4(MessageRpc&amp; rpc)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.MessageRpc.Process(Boolean isOperationContextSet)</axis2ns114:StackTrace><axis2ns114:Type>System.IO.FileLoadException</axis2ns114:Type></axis2ns114:ExceptionDetail>

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Could not load file or assembly 'omwWS.DataAccess, Version=9.10.56.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. Access is denied.
at org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Utils.java:486)
at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(OutInAxisOperation.java:343)
at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:389)
at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisOperation.java:211)
at org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:163)
at com.hp.oo.content.actions.hpom.IncidentServiceStub.Create(IncidentServiceStub.java:1341)
at com.hp.oo.content.actions.hpom.incident.IncidentServiceWrapper.createOp(IncidentServiceWrapper.java:550)
at com.hp.oo.content.actions.hpom.incident.CreateIncident.execute(CreateIncident.java:257)
at com.iconclude.webservices.ras.classLoadedIaction.execute(JavaExtensionService.java:578)
at com.iconclude.webservices.ras.JavaExtensionService.executeFromThisDelegator(JavaExtensionService.java:260)
at com.iconclude.webservices.ras.ExtensionServiceDelegator.execute(ExtensionServiceDelegator.java:58)
at com.iconclude.webservices.ras.RCAgentServiceSoapBindingImpl.execute(RCAgentServiceSoapBindingImpl.java:48)
at com.iconclude.webservices.ras.RCAgentServiceSoapBindingSkeleton.execute(RCAgentServiceSoapBindingSkeleton.java:238)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor37.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.axis.providers.java.RPCProvider.invokeMethod(RPCProvider.java:397)
at org.apache.axis.providers.java.RPCProvider.processMessage(RPCProvider.java:186)
at org.apache.axis.providers.java.JavaProvider.invoke(JavaProvider.java:323)
at org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.java:32)
at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:118)
at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.invoke(SimpleChain.java:83)
at org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.SOAPService.invoke(SOAPService.java:454)
at org.apache.axis.server.AxisServer.invoke(AxisServer.java:281)
at org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:699)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:727)
at org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServletBase.service(AxisServletBase.java:327)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:502)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1124)
at org.acegisecurity.securechannel.ChannelProcessingFilter.doFilter(ChannelProcessingFilter.java:138)
at org.acegisecurity.util.FilterToBeanProxy.doFilter(FilterToBeanProxy.java:98)
at com.iconclude.dharma.commons.util.http.DharmaFilterToBeanProxy.doFilter(DharmaFilterToBeanProxy.java:72)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1115)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:361)
at org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:181)
at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:766)
at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:417)
at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:230)
at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:114)
at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)
at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:324)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:534)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.java:879)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:741)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:207)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:403)
at org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:409)
at org.mortbay.thread.QueuedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:522)
;}

It's strange how sometimes it will work for a while, then later all I get is this all of the time. I don't believe this is related to the user account that I'm using specifically. Were you ever able to resolve this issue?

Valued Contributor
maf
Message 3 of 3 (381 Views)

Re: HP OM 9.0 Windows INcident Web Service Error - omwWS.EnumerationSupport.dll

I've have put the dll's in IIS home dir into depends.exe and found it was missing ieshims.dll and wer.dll. I've copied them from other system into c:\program files\internet explorer\ieshims.dll and c:\windows\system32\wer.dll respectively.

Check it.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.