Re: Filter Polling Results NNMi 9.05 (227 Views)
Occasional Advisor
OronS
Message 1 of 4 (279 Views)

Filter Polling Results NNMi 9.05

Hi everyone

I'm polling servers with NNMi 9.0, and some windows servers rerturn 20+ interfaces

There are 2 problems with the list of interfaces:

1. In some servers all interfaces are at "Not Polled" status

2. I want to filter the list, so that only IpV4 (or pther criteria) will be returned,because it causes problems with our CMDB integration

Honored Contributor
AndyKemp
Message 2 of 4 (239 Views)

Re: Filter Polling Results NNMi 9.05

1. No all interfaces are "connected" meaning that there is not information available that NNMI can build a logical connection between the server and another device in the inventory. You can force polling on these.

2. Easy, create a filter.

Have a nice day :)

Andy Kemp,  CISSP
Occasional Advisor
OronS
Message 3 of 4 (232 Views)

Hi

I know that not all interfaces are connected, but 22 interfaces is not what I want to see as a SNMP result from a Microsoft server

Where can I crete a filter so that only the "Interfaces" tab at the nodes in the "Servers" group will be affected?

We must pay attention to the situation where the primary NIC fails, and the backup starts (teaming)

Thanks

HP Expert
fariassolis
Message 4 of 4 (227 Views)

Hello Community

Please visit our new customer forum if you have a valid SAID  support contract at the following link.

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Network-Node-Manager-Support/bd-p/network-node-mgr-support-cust-forum#....

HP Support

The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of HP

If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution,If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS and show your appreciation.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.