Re: Deduplication is not working (145 Views)
Honored Contributor
ramesh9
Message 1 of 3 (187 Views)
Accepted Solution

Deduplication is not working

Hello All

I had setup de-duplication with

count                                                             :                              11

minutes                                                        :                               2

correlation incident                                   :                               DuplicateCorrelation

and I am receiving 12 alarms.

NNM console displays all 12 alarms and afte some time NNM console shows DuplicateCorrelation incident, but does not clean the duplicate alarms ( 11 in count )

Am I doing the correct way to clear the duplicates from NNM console view.

Please help.

HP Expert
Dave Young
Message 2 of 3 (151 Views)

Re: Deduplication is not working

Ramesh,

We are alreadly talking in another thread about this same feature and there you have indicated it is working as I explained, so I assume we can close out this thread for now.

All the best

Dave Y

HP Support

The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of HP

If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Honored Contributor
ramesh9
Message 3 of 3 (145 Views)

Re: Deduplication is not working

Thanks Dave

This thread would be closed.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.