Re: Configure contact groups for email and SMS notifications (295 Views)
Honored Contributor
ramesh9
Message 1 of 4 (314 Views)

Configure contact groups for email and SMS notifications

NNM 9.2x

Is it possible to configure contacts and their email and SMS details in NNM, so when NodeDown incident occurs we can send email and SMS notification.

Please let me know whether NNM 9.2x supports these configurations please.

Honored Contributor
AndyKemp
Message 2 of 4 (303 Views)

Re: Configure contact groups for email and SMS notifications

[ Edited ]

Nope, it does not.   You can look here in the forums for the key word of "blat" which is an external solution that can be used in conjunction with the "action" trigger.

Have a nice day :)

Andy Kemp,  CISSP
HP Expert
DSimon
Message 3 of 4 (295 Views)

With a valid Customer Support Contract, you can use your Support Agreement ID (SAID) and log into the Software Support Online (SSO) Portal to view the following Articles:

For Windows Systems:

How to use BLAT to send an email notification for an Incident on Windows

For Unix Systems:

Configure an incident to receive an email notification

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution, If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS and show your appreciation.
Honored Contributor
ramesh9
Message 4 of 4 (277 Views)

Thanks for all your replies.

All I wanted to know is it possible to setup a web-link where end-users can update contact details and same contact details can be retrieved when a incident is created and mail sent.

I only wanted to know is it possible to create a web-link within NNMi console itself?

Please advise.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.