Re: Active Directory Integration into NNMI 9.2 (650 Views)
Advisor
MisterX
Message 1 of 5 (720 Views)

Active Directory Integration into NNMI 9.2

Hello,

We are getting ready to integrate NNMi 9.2 (on W2008) into our existing Windows AD for user authentication. What information do I need to ask for from our network admin's? I am also looking for a manual that lists the steps for LDAP AD integration but so far have come up empty.

Honored Contributor
AndyKemp
Message 2 of 5 (712 Views)

Re: Active Directory Integration into NNMI 9.2

Its  in the Admin guide. You need to decide which model to use, AD assigns role permissions or you do it locally.

You need a service account created. Thats as difficult as it gets for your AD.

Have a nice day :)

Andy Kemp,  CISSP
Frequent Advisor
Vidit7
Message 3 of 5 (676 Views)

hi, have you checked ldap.properties file in ProgramData\HP\HP BTO Software\shared\nnm\conf. here you need to mention ldap server.

please let me know if you are able to get this conf file.

HP Expert
DSimon
Message 4 of 5 (655 Views)

The NNMi Deployment Reference Guide, which is available from the NNMi Product Reference Page, has a section about integrating LDAP beginning on page 161.

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution, If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS and show your appreciation.
HP Expert
fariassolis
Message 5 of 5 (650 Views)

Hello Comunity

Please check the following KCS document that will help on this thread.

http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM00205168

Please visit our new customer forum if you have a valid SAID  support contract at the following link.

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Network-Node-Manager-Support/bd-p/network-node-mgr-support-cust-forum#....

HP Support

The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of HP

If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution,If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS and show your appreciation.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.