psc 750 won't scan - image viewer problem (567 Views)
Occasional Advisor
Jenny Francoeur
Message 1 of 2 (567 Views)

psc 750 won't scan - image viewer problem

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the driver, but when I try to scan I get a message that there's an image viewer problem and it needs to close. Also, when I click on the director, click on settings, then click on either 'scan settings' or 'scan document settings' nothing comes up. I don't know if this is related to the image viewer problem.

Can someone please help?

Thanks!!

Jenny
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Praveen_29
Message 2 of 2 (567 Views)

Re: psc 750 won't scan - image viewer problem

I believe that you might have uninstalled the HP software through Add/Remove program, if so, it won't remove registry entries, therefore reinstalling the HP software has not resolved the issue. Follow the steps below to resolve the issue.

Uninstall the HP software using the Uninstall utility, you can download the utility from the below link:

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/all_in_one/software/Uninstaller.zip

After uninstalling the HP software, reinstall the software by disabling the anti-virus and firewall applications.

You can also download the latest HP software from the software & drivers web page:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?product=57769&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en〈=en&cc=us

Let me know the result.

From

Praveen
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation