Scanning multiple pages 3050 (4931 Views)
Occasional Visitor
Message 1 of 4 (4,931 Views)

Scanning multiple pages 3050

Has anyone figured out how to scan multiple pages on their 3050?
The pages will scan but in the end all I get is a file for the last page scanned.
I have tried both from the PC and printer using the 'Scan To' button.
It's very pointless to scan a dozen pages and end up with only one file for the last page.
Thanks
Occasional Visitor
Message 2 of 4 (4,931 Views)

Re: Scanning multiple pages 3050

Are you using the HP Toolbox that pops up to scan? If so, it should have all the pages scanned. Near the top of the options on the right pane, should say Page x of y and you can click thru them all.
Occasional Visitor
Message 3 of 4 (4,931 Views)

The problem you might have is that you selected a format which does not allow multipage document, for instance default jpeg. Only a few output formats do allow multipage; I used compressed tif for it.

I also use Adobe acrobat to create multipage documents but you generally do not need to do so.

Go to Start->all programs->hp->laserjet 3050... ->scan
and then confire a profile out.
Occasional Advisor
Message 4 of 4 (4,931 Views)

Has anyone tried using the bundled ReadIris 11 program.
Under HP toolbox, when you choose Scan document and save to file, waht type of file do you use?

I tried saving using ReadIris 11 but after 1st page, it says another device has control of it and I cannot proceed.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.