Re: Scan multiple PDF Feature on Laserjet M1120n MFP (629 Views)
Occasional Visitor
ROOOM
Message 1 of 4 (649 Views)

Scan multiple PDF Feature on Laserjet M1120n MFP

Hi, I have a HP Laserjet M1120n MFP and have just recently installed windows 7 on my pc which formerly had xp. After installing the full driver pack from the HP website the printer works fine except for the 'scan to' feature which behaves erratically. I have it set to scan to pdf which is how it was set before but when I go to scan multiple pages it sometimes comes out as just the first page, sometimes 2 instead of three and sometimes has two pages but they are both the first page.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Neighborhood Moderator
affableLJ
Message 2 of 4 (641 Views)

Re: Scan multiple PDF Feature on Laserjet M1120n MFP

See this post related to your issue.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Scanning-Faxing-and-Copying/LJ-M1120n-MFP-No-scanner-driver-installed-f...

Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution
I am an HP employee!
Occasional Visitor
ROOOM
Message 3 of 4 (629 Views)

Hello, I wrote that I CAN scan .... so problem is treacherous and unpredictable multiple PDF saving.

My Win 7 is 32 bit.

Advisor
arronlee
Message 4 of 4 (533 Views)

Hi, ROOOM.

Have you ever found out the solution to your problem? I misunderstood you at the first sight of your thread and thought that you have some problem about PDF sanning work. But you said not, I wonder whether you have installed any 3rd party PDF processing toolkits to help you? It may help a lot. I hope you success. Good luck.

Best regards,

Arron

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.