Rundll..............Error in reg32.dll (124 Views)
Occasional Visitor
Midge Burton
Message 1 of 2 (124 Views)

Rundll..............Error in reg32.dll

problem_description : I recently bought this new HP XP788 computer. I already had a ScanJet 5P scanner and I really like it.....but I guess the new computer came with a software program something to do with
Scanner and Camera Wizard. It's a lousy program! I much prefer Paperport!!!!!! Anyway, I installed paperport....but I keep getting an error message for the Rundll....it tells me: "Error in reg32.dll Missing Entry: Update Button Support"...If I go into Paperport and click on the scan icon in the program it works like a charm.....the problem I have is when I hit the button on the front of the scanner. It automatically starts that Camera and scanner wizard program instead of
the Paperport one. Also, each time I start my machine I get the same message. I assume it's just changing one line of command somewhere...but I don't know where, what or how. Please HELP!!!!!! Thanks in Advance!
I'm still lookin' for the ANYKEY!! :-)
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
Chester Hoskinds
Message 2 of 2 (124 Views)

Re: Rundll..............Error in reg32.dll

What OS are you running? If it is Windows ME, you may want to check the scanner website for an updated driver. I have seen some problems with trying to use old hardware with the new ME OS.
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation