Problem with HP LaserJet Enterprise 500 MFP M525 (6874 Views)
Occasional Visitor
Ult_mka
Message 1 of 4 (6,874 Views)
Accepted Solution

Problem with HP LaserJet Enterprise 500 MFP M525

[ Edited ]

Hello, I have problem with my LaserJet. Error 49.38.11 is displayed on the printer and he repeatedly reloaded. Can you help me with it?

P.S. This thread has been moved from LaserJet to Multifunction and All-in-One - HP Forums Moderator

Honored Contributor
Chris H
Message 2 of 4 (6,862 Views)

Re: Problem with HP LaserJet Enterprise 500 MFP M525

Possibly a 'corrupt' print job containing badly-formatted PCL which the formatter can't deal with.

If you disconnect the printer from the network and USB (whichever is applicable), then poweer-cycle the device, does the same thing happen?

if it does, this would imply a fault with the printer.

If not, it implies that a rogue print job is being sent to the printer every time it is powered-on, which causes a fatal error in the printer, which reboots itself, and the process then starts all over again.

Occasional Visitor
Ult_mka
Message 3 of 4 (6,853 Views)

Thank you very much! :) the problem really was with the incorrect print job.
Occasional Visitor
BBBUser
Message 4 of 4 (5,457 Views)

Hello,

My company earned from you this brand new HP Laserjet 500mfp m525, but we have problem with it when you modify tray 1 and 2 size into A4, after 2 days it change's itself  into A5 or Custom size and others sizes, than printer begin post some errors like unexpected size in tray 2, then we must modify it again into A4.
Why configuration changing it self? PLEASE HELP.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.