Re: Message "Télécopie occupée" systématique lorsque je veux envoyer un fax (1208 Views)
Occasional Contributor
SAFACT
Message 1 of 3 (1,215 Views)

Message "Télécopie occupée" systématique lorsque je veux envoyer un fax

[ Edited ]

Bonjour,

Sur ma Laser Color CM2320fxi MFP, je ne peux envoyer de fax depuis une semaine, le message "Télécopie occupée" apparait systématiquement, quelque soit le numéro de mon correspondant.

Quelqu'un a t-il une idée ?

Merci

P.S. This thread has been moved from Fax and Copiers to Multifunction and All-in-One. -HP Forum Moderator

Regular Advisor
Minu
Message 2 of 3 (1,208 Views)

Re: Message "Télécopie occupée" systématique lorsque je veux envoyer un fax

Could you repost it in English?

HP Pro
cs4517
Message 3 of 3 (147 Views)

Re: Message "Télécopie occupée" systématique lorsque je veux envoyer un fax

from my basic french I am understanding that every fax you try and send results in a fax busy status.  I am not sure what is causing this but here are some things to try to get a better idea what is happening.  Can you connect an external phone to the AUX port on the unit, and then try and dial the number on the external phone - press fax send when the receiving machine answers.  Another thing to try is pressing the fax send button first and then pressing the fax number.  This will cause the printer to go off hook and dial the numbers as you are entering them.  You should be able to hear dial tone after pressing fax send, and then each digit as it is dialled.  Are there any other tones such as a re-order tone?

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.