LaserJet 3390 Print Problem (80 Views)
Occasional Visitor
Yuriy Vaynshteyn
Message 1 of 3 (80 Views)

LaserJet 3390 Print Problem

I bought a new LJ 3390 and installed it on my Win XP laptop. I'm trying to use it over the network with all defaults with no luck. I tried another laptop with the same configuration and it works just fine. Then I tired to re-install sftware on the first laptop and still have problem to print over network. Please help!
Advisor
Chris Papademetrious
Message 2 of 3 (80 Views)

Re: LaserJet 3390 Print Problem

Did the first install detect the laptop over the network? Is HP ToolboxFX able to communicate with it from the problematic laptop?

- Chris

Occasional Visitor
Yuriy Vaynshteyn
Message 3 of 3 (80 Views)

Re: LaserJet 3390 Print Problem

Yes the printer was detected during the install on the problematic laptop and ToolboxFX can communicate with it - no problem. I can even print test page from ToolboxFX over the network. But any time I try to print from IE, MS Word, Acrobat, etc. I get an error (after delay of course) that the spooler can not connect to my printer. I disabled my firewall and restarted box a few time to no avail. I tried third Win XP box now and it does work either. So now I have one properly workking box and two laptops that don't print. Any ideas?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.