Re: LASERJET M1005 MFP NO INSTALA EN WINDOWS 8 PRO (1148 Views)
Occasional Visitor
juvebe0519
Message 1 of 5 (1,255 Views)

LASERJET M1005 MFP NO INSTALLED WINDOWS 8 PRO

[ Edited ]

Hola a todos... Tengo un equipo con el S.O Windows 8 PRO el cual no me reconoce la impresora LaserJet M1005 MFP, e bajado los instaladores para Win7 y Win8, e cambiado el cable USB... y nada

De antemano muchas gracias a todas las personas que quieran opinar y ojala encuentre una solucion a este problema.

P.S. This thread has been moved from LaserJet to Multifunction and All-in-One, and edited subject - HP Forums moderator

VidyaVI
Message 2 of 5 (1,232 Views)

Re: LASERJET M1005 MFP NO INSTALA EN WINDOWS 8 PRO

Hello,

We would like to encourage that this discussion should be continued in English language as this forums is a English construct-based communities as per the rules of participation (Rules(9) *see below for the url). Your post in English format will definitely help your other fellow participants to well-understand the issues and help you out regarding this.
* http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage
HP Forums also supports few other languages for the same where you can select the language option located at the top right side of the EBC main page.

Regards,
Vidya
Forums Moderator
Neighborhood Moderator
affableLJ
Message 3 of 5 (1,221 Views)

According to this document your product will not be supported until next year.

Please refer to this document for future reference. http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?&objectID=c03365145

Este producto no tendra controladores hasta el ano que viene. Como referencia por favor mira este documento.

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?&objectID=c03365145

Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution
I am an HP employee!
HP Pro
mickeytom
Message 4 of 5 (1,169 Views)

the Win 8 driver for M1005 MFP will be coming out in Feb timeframe. please pay attention to HP.com for release information.

`````````````````````````````
I am an HP employee.
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution.
Occasional Collector
RexonFernando
Message 5 of 5 (1,148 Views)

I'm a reseller and I received the complaint from my customers about this M1005 MFP for the non availablitity of drivers  for win8.

Win8 consumer preview was released a long time ago and the Retail version was released in OCT 2012.  But Hp didn't release any driver for this device .HP support page states that the driver for this MFP will be relased in Jan2013 but there is no sign of that till today. As per the above post  we believe that the driver may be available in FEB 2013. OMG.

For the past 3 months, I stopped selling the HP products due to the lack of support from HP.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.