JetSuite Address Import/Export (74 Views)
Occasional Visitor
Angry Ty
Message 1 of 3 (74 Views)

JetSuite Address Import/Export

JetSuite includes the option of importing an address book from old versions of WinFax. I have WinFax 9.0 (the current version is 10.0) and even that doesn't work. I tried version 8.0 without luck.

Isn't there another way to read a list of names and fax numbers into the JetSuite address book format? I've got hundreds and I'm not going to enter them manually.
Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
Kimberly Ann
Message 2 of 3 (74 Views)

Re: JetSuite Address Import/Export

Hi,

You don't mention which LaserJet product you're using, but I did find this document:

http://www.hp.com/cposupport/printers/support_doc/bpl07872.html

Perhaps you've already gone through these steps, but I thought I'd at least give it a try. Be sure your WinFax address book is in the right format (.dbf).

Other than that, unfortunately, I don't know of another product to import address books into JetSuite. Perhaps another forum member has had experience with this and will post.

Good luck!

Kathy
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
Angry Ty
Message 3 of 3 (74 Views)

Re: JetSuite Address Import/Export

I'm using the LJ 3150 - combo fax/printer. As it turns out, the problem is related to Windows 2000. The procedure works fine with Win98 but I can't get it working on 3 different W2K Professional machines. Obviously, this is an undocumented bug.

Any chance someone will produce a workaround or a patch?
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation