Re: Incompatible cartridges - 364/564 - Europe/US (74 Views)
Occasional Visitor
Stephedi
Message 1 of 2 (141 Views)

Incompatible cartridges - 364/564 - Europe/US

[ Edited ]

Hi, 

I have a Photosmart All-in-One B210a printer that I bought in Europe. I was using 364 cartridges with it, with no problem.

Since I moved to the US and the HP support that I called for another issue proposed me to buy new cartridges. Instead of sending me 364 series, they send me the 564 series.

When I try to install the cartridge in the printer, it says is is incompatible.

I called back the HP support but they tell me that 564 is the correct cartridge and there is nothing they can do. I asked them to reset the regionalization setting of my printer (which seems to be the issue when I check other posts on the web), but HP support tells me that this is not the issue in my case (?) and that they can do nothing for me...

What I should now? Lose another 30min at the phone for having the same kind of bad support? Throw away my 564 cartridges that I bought $75 for nothing and try to replace them with the 364 cartridges that I will have to import from Europe?

I'm very disappointed for the moment by the HP support...

Please use plain text.
Frequent Advisor
ciara_b
Message 2 of 2 (74 Views)

Re: Incompatible cartridges - 364/564 - Europe/US

Hi Stephi, I know you made this post in August - has HP Phone Support been back in touch with you to do the region reset? If not, let me know and I will help follow up.

Thanks

Ciara

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation