I can't print out e-mails or other documents from my HP ENVY 4502 printer (218 Views)
Occasional Visitor
sashag1962
Message 1 of 2 (218 Views)

I can't print out e-mails or other documents from my HP ENVY 4502 printer

[ Edited ]

Hi All!

I just bought the HP ENVY 4502 All-in-One printer, and I'm having a hard time printing out things like e-mails and other documents. I printed out the Wireless Network Test page, and the 'wireless' part of the printer passed. The 'signal' quality was also excellent. When I tried to print out an e-mail, I kept getting an error message. The printer is also only a few feet away from the router, so I'm stumped as to what the problem is. I hope that someone out there can help.

P.S. This thread has been moved from Printing and Digital Imaging > Software to Multifunction and All-in-One. - HP Forum Moderator

Valued Contributor
Imagenet_Tech
Message 2 of 2 (180 Views)

Re: I can't print out e-mails or other documents from my HP ENVY 4502 printer

[ Edited ]

Hello, what is the error message the printer is displaying? Although, if you are able to print internal prints, but not from your laptop/pc then there is a communication issue. So the error message would be a big help, how did you install the printer? CD software, or online driver?

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.