How do I scan a document to my hard-drive from my Photosmart C6280 all-in-one? (146 Views)
Occasional Visitor
PACMAN_1
Message 1 of 2 (146 Views)

How do I scan a document to my hard-drive from my Photosmart C6280 all-in-one?

[ Edited ]

I did it a couple years ago but I've forgotten how.  I thought I used HP software to do the scans.  But I can't find any HP software on my computer so I'm pushing buttons on my all-in-one.  I downloaded the latest drivers for Windows 8.1.   But all my printer does is scan and reprint.  Thanks.  

P. S. This thread has been moved from Community Feedback & Suggestions to Multifunction and All-in-One. - Hp Forum Moderator

Honored Contributor
John Getzke
Message 2 of 2 (109 Views)

Re: How do I scan a document to my hard-drive from my Photosmart C6280 all-in-one?

[ Edited ]

Go to http://support.hp.com and navigate out to the support area for your printer.  From there locate the Drivers and Downloads area to find the correct pritner software for your OS.  Download the latest update and install/reinstall according to the instructions.

Kudo's appreciated : ) (The purple thumbs up)
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.