03-12-2009 05:42 PM
03-13-2009 05:34 AM
To perform NVRAM init
1. Turn off the product.
2. Press and hold down the * and MENU/ENTER buttons.
3. Continue to hold down the buttons while you turn on the product. Hold the buttons through
the entire power-on sequence.
4. When Permanent Storage Init. appears on the control-panel display, release the
5. When the message Language appears on the control-panel display, set the correct
language and country/region.
6. Allow the product to return to Ready before using the product.
11-20-2011 06:05 PM
Have error code 79 with mess" Turnoff - Turn-on" scrolling across message board. Turned off and on and nothing changes. Cancel red light stays on. Tried holding down "menu/enter" button during start up and no change occurred.
What is another step to take to remove the error 79 message?
11-20-2011 07:21 PM
The product has experienced an internal firmware error.
Disconnect the power cable from the product, wait at least 30 seconds, then reconnect the power cable and wait for the product to initialize.
If the error persists, upgrade the firmware.