HP solution Center 10.0 gray blank window (110 Views)
Occasional Visitor
dcurpis
Message 1 of 8 (110 Views)

HP solution Center 10.0 gray blank window

Hi. I have a problem with HP solution center software. When I try to run this software, the only window displayed in the monitor's screen is a gray blank window. I uninstalled all the software for my HP Photosmart C7280, reinstalled it, but nothing changed. Can anybody help me ? Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
dcurpis
Message 2 of 8 (110 Views)

Re: HP solution Center 10.0 gray blank window

My problem can be viewed in attachements.
Please use plain text.
Valued Contributor
Pau D'Great
Message 3 of 8 (110 Views)

Hi Dcurpis,

Explore the CD installer then, go to the setup folder, look of solutioncenter folder then right click on the .msi file then click Repair.

Do this to scan.msi as well. same folder name.

Hope this helps! Cheers!
Please use plain text.
Valued Contributor
William Saborido
Message 4 of 8 (110 Views)

SP3 installed too?
ST 8016881194-8017080337-8016770493-8017176509-8017223950
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
dcurpis
Message 5 of 8 (110 Views)

Hi, thanks for your replies. My problem was resolved. The black ink cartridge was almost empty. I replaced it and, after that, oops, HP solution Center is functioning. I don't know why, but it is functioning properly, so a consider this thread finished. Thanks again.
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
dcurpis
Message 6 of 8 (110 Views)

Hi, thanks for your replies. My problem was resolved. The black ink cartridge was almost empty. I replaced it and, after that, oops, HP solution Center is functioning. I don't know why, but it is functioning properly, so I consider this thread finished. Thanks again.
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
Neil Schmidt
Message 7 of 8 (110 Views)

I have a similar HP Solution Center problem with my Photosmart C5280 that I haven't been able to resolve. I have uninstalled/reinstalled software off CD and followed a couple different HP Tech Support "fixes" including installing newer version software. I have also changed out the printer cartridges but problem still exists. Any more ideas?
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
Sue G
Message 8 of 8 (110 Views)

I have had the same problem since August. My O/S is XP, Sp3 I use Firefox as a browser but IE 7 is automatically downloaded and I can't delete it.

DIM / Solution Center is greyed out and I can't use it to scan, print or anything.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling about five times now, turned off my AV and spyware software. Run the HP update, tried downloading the software and updates from the HP site ... still nothing!

HELP!!!!
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation