HP Toolbox for CM2320 (1913 Views)
Occasional Visitor
Wim Naessens
Message 1 of 5 (1,913 Views)

HP Toolbox for CM2320

To be able to scan from the buttons on the CM2320 you need to have the HP toolbox FX installed.

For some reason, this is not included on the driver cd and it's also not available for download.

I've also tried setting up the printing through the mini web-based configuration (when you surf to the printers IP adres (it's a networked printer) but there's nothing about scanning there.

So, do I download the toolbox for some other model? Is there any way to get the toolbox for my printer? Or how else do I configure this printer for printing with the buttons on the printer.
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
Matus Serdula
Message 2 of 5 (1,913 Views)

Re: HP Toolbox for CM2320

Hello Wim,
have you solved it already?
Thanks
Please use plain text.
Frequent Advisor
Red Man
Message 3 of 5 (1,913 Views)

As long as you are running Windows XP or Vista and have done a Recommended software installation, not an Express installation, you should have a system tray icon and a HP Program group item for the Toolbox FX.
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
pamela weisberg
Message 4 of 5 (1,913 Views)

hi--what happened with your problem? i somehow have lost HPtoolbox and dont know how to get it back on my computer.
thanks
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
Wim Naessens
Message 5 of 5 (1,913 Views)

I have been able to install the toolbox from the CD. Sorry I haven't been in touch; thank you for your time.
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation