HP Officejet 4620 e all in one printer Software install (440 Views)
Occasional Visitor
Tom222
Message 1 of 2 (440 Views)

HP Officejet 4620 e all in one printer Software install

[ Edited ]

Software install disk giving me a msg. that it does not support my opperating system . I just got a new laptop with Windows 8 64 bit opperating system . How can i get around this problem so i can install software and get back to bussiness asual ? 

P.S. This thread has been moved from Printing and Digital Imaging > Software to Multifunction and All-in-One - HP fourms Moderator

HP Pro
Katie_09
Message 2 of 2 (411 Views)

Re: HP Officejet 4620 e all in one printer Software install

The disk that came with the printer may have been manufactured before windows 8 was released therefore the drivers for windows 8 were not included on that disk. The software is however located on the HP website at the following link.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=mp-108821-3&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en...

If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.