03-31-2009 08:21 AM
06-19-2009 11:33 AM
How did you make this HP printer to have the printing driver work on Windows 7 / 64 bit ? Your help would be greatly appreciated.
07-01-2009 02:30 PM
when i open "DEVICES AND PRINTER" the printer is there but with a yellow !.
09-16-2009 10:18 PM
1) download latest driver for Vista x64
2) try to install it, when it fails cancel the installation
3) at your system drive C:\ you should find directory C:\HP_ljM1120_USB_Express_Install
4) go to control panel - system and security - device manager
5) find both HP M1120 and HP Scan (or something like that)
6) manually update driver from that C:\HP_ljM1120_USB_Express_Install
Should work ok, for me it worked better than HP installer on Vista.
09-30-2009 09:20 AM
10-09-2009 12:44 AM
Working printer and scanner. Tell me if you have succeeded.
10-15-2009 05:36 PM
04-17-2012 03:09 AM
Check This Link & Your Problem Is Solved:
04-11-2013 12:48 PM
BUG IN 64-bit INSTALLATION (Windows 7 64-bit).
After a few seconds installation, program stops responding.
After that you can find in C:\Program Files\HP following subfolders:
C:\Program Files\HP\HP LaserJet M1120 MFP Series\HP\HP LaserJet M1120 MFP Series\HP\HP LaserJet M1120 MFP Series ...
and when replication of installation files reaches of the limit for the folder path, windows stops responding.
I was testing this on many computers.
Dear HP Experts, fix your setup, please.